Total length of the trail is about 3.000 m.,
- The riders start at as usual at te same place as the last years. From there they will race uphill before entering the pit.
- The pit is on the same spot as it was the last few years.
- Followed by a stretch through the woods past the 12 Apostles tree before making a loop on the high meadow.
- One continues on the path in the woods to eventually leave the forest and enter the low meadow.
- Here they make twice a loop.
- Then they go back to the high meadow.
- On the high meadow they ride towards the pit for the 2nd passage.
- After they leave the pit, they ride towards the 4 large trees and then go back into the low meadow.
- Here the ‘bars’ are waiting for them again.
- following they race towards the Uilenberg via the berm of the Onderstal.
- This time they take the paved path on top of the Uilenberg and they race towards the stairs.
- But there they go down the slope to the left of the stairs.
- Now they make a big turn and then up the famous staircase “Stairway to Heaven”.
- Then they ride into the sloping slope.
- Here they turn on to “de Scheldeweg”.
- Now they first pass the startline and after that the finishline.
The Paddock is still at the Putseweg.
Finisharea and podium are nearby the cemetry.